Well not quite....But I decided I need to be more efficient in my bag making. No more pfaffing around making one bag at a time. I don't have that much time and I would rather be designing and trying out new items. So here is my effort from the last day or so (there are four there) - plus lots of fabric for purses now cut out, interfaced and ready to be sewn. I find this to be the most time consuming (and dare I say boring) part and much more easily done as a bulk lot. I just have to have lots of fabric printed and ready to go.
I'm into green at the moment but there is a blue one that's snuk in. And I have just discovered how to make yo-yos as embellishments. One step up from covered buttons!
But there's still time to wander around the garden and see what's flowering this week.