Sunday, November 22, 2009

Getting Settled

Now three weeks into my new environment. I have unpacked all my boxes and the place is starting to feel a bit more homey but there is such a lot of work to do. Lots of space after apartment living. I have even set up a temporary printing space in the large laundry area and today unpacked all my stencils and inks. The printing table is two saw horses and a piece of 2mts x 1mt MDF board from Bunnings. I even made a little shelf underneath to store some squeegees and screens. It will probably take  a while to get used to. Maybe next week I will have a try out.



And my new labels from Akie Labels in Melbourne have arrived (they don't have a website otherwise I would have included a link). These are for bags. I also have some elongated rectangular ones as well also with the wheel of fire logo. Very pleased with them.





I still have some of my original labels from the 80s. A bit of a difference!





No comments: